Are you ready to join a new company and to try a new opportunity? Transcom is offering you the chance!
We're now hiring a Head of CTO Office located in Budapest to join our Global Information Technology team!
Transcom Worldwide is one of the leading global customer experience companies, supplying local and global clients in multiple markets within our global footprint with forward-leaning customer experience solutions via different channels like voice, chat, social media, etc.
An exciting opportunity with this dynamic and fast-growing business awaits the right candidate in the role of Head of CTO Office. This is a busy and international professional environment that will suit a person with a great eye for business. Our fast-paced, multicultural and supportive environment will offer you lots of benefits – a competitive salary, flexible working arrangements, as well as opportunities for training and development.
Transcom Worldwide is now looking for an experienced leader to join a dynamic, continuously improving and highly flexible organization where you will be considered as key partner for growth. The Head of CTO Office will have full responsibility and accountability for the services and scope included.
This means strategic roadmap, development, maintenance and operation of all services delivered. It also means HR responsibility for all staff, vendor management and budget responsibility.
Duties & Responsibilities
● Strategic development of roadmap and service evolution.
● Work as a partner with business leadership and other key stakeholders to define opportunities and identify and prioritize projects based on predefined criteria (e.g. return on investment, productivity, compliance).
● Strive to understand market challenges, including customer priorities and competitive issues.
● Create and analyze relevant information and develop recommendations.
● Identify, screen and evaluate new solution opportunities to address unmet (internal and external) customer needs.
● Participate in field research in pursuit of new solutions and to evaluate the applicability and usefulness of current solutions.
Service Development and maintenance
● Development of services through either partners or in-house development.
● Continuous improvement of services prioritized by data driven insights and user/customer feedback.
● Utilize the appropriate technologies and ensure that customers have the solutions they
need, when they need them, and in the media best suited to their requirements.
Leadership and organizational development
● Continuous development/improvement and solid day-to-day service delivery.
● Develop the team into a team of high performing autonomous teams. Leading through leaders.
● Process and prioritization of candidate projects across the company.
● Strategic guidance, goal setting and follow-up.
● Financial management (budgeting, forecasting, follow-up of financial performance).
● Perform business analysis, develop solution concepts and prepare recommendations and business cases as needed.
Service Marketing, Sales and client interactions
● Commercialization and marketing of services, including defining suggested business and pricing models.
● Bid support and commercial model applied in business context.
● Client engagement will be part of the responsibilities.
Contracts, Partner/Vendor management
● Responsibility for managing contracts with partners/vendors that are key for delivering
the services. This involves contract negotiation, scoping, optimization.
Services in scope
● IT Procurement & Assets - managing vendors, RFI/P, contracts and assets.
● Security Governance - defining the security policy, creating and running the IT risk management process with business clusters, compliance and audits.
● Bid management - sales and pricing of IT services and equipment for client bids.
● Project Management - management of project portfolio, demand and supply of project management.
● Enterprise Architecture.
Qualifications & Skills Required
● Being able to build a strong relationship and personal network with key stakeholders within Transcom to ensure best possible value creation of services provided and good alignment between the CTO office and the needs of the rest of the organization.
● Having a financial mindset on the efficiency of IT, helping the organization negotiate the best deals, plan vs business needs while managing risk and compliance. Also to work closely with the IT Business Controller and the Finance organization to ensure good integration into financial processes.
● Having a client and business value mindset.
● Generally strong leadership background, with experience of “leading through leaders”, meaning having team leads reporting to you.
● Strong experience of running a PMO.
● Process development experience.
● Experience of driving efficiency in the management of core IT processes at large scale, preferably in the service areas in scope of this role
● Experience of ITIL style processes.
● Client facing, sales related experience.
● Excellent communication and presentation skills, verbal and written in English.
● Experience of remote leadership (not having all team members in the same location).
● Experience from working in a BPO company with a good understanding of it’s business model
● Having led large complex projects in an international environment with many stakeholders.
● General understanding of cloud migration paths (Google Cloud, Azure, AWS or such) and the attached business models.
Personal profile, we believe that you have
● Bachelor’s degree (B.A. or B.S.) from a four-year college or university or relevant IT and business/industry work experience, at least 3 years of leadership experience and 5 years developing and executing strategic plans and/or project portfolios or an equivalent combination of education and experience. Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Computer Science, Business Administration, or other related field or equivalent work experience.
● You probably have 10 to 15 years of IT and business work experience with a broad range of exposure to various technical environments and business segments.
● At least 3 years of experience with managing team(s) responsible in strategic planning, business development or client management and working with a broad range of diverse and complicated business units.
● You have proven experience of most of the Responsibilities stated above.
We would like to see that you master
● LEAN thinking to drive continuous improvement of value flow that enables efficiencies and drives growth.
● Systems thinking.
● Agile and waterfall delivery models.
● Problem solving.
● Public speaking, delivering educational or inspirational presentations, presenting to C-level execs. Other desired qualifications
● Ability to travel, up to on average 25%
● Customer service / Contact center / BPO industry experience.
● Perform financial planning and follow-up of on-premise and cloud infrastructures and staff costs
If you now are interested in this position and think that you could thrive in this area and within the environment of Transcom. In addition to apply directly here, please feel free to send us your resume and with that a personal letter describing yourself, your experience in this area, as well as why you are applying for this position.
Looking forward to hear from you!