Why this role matters
Transcom is a global customer experience specialist, providing customer care, sales, technical support and credit management services through our extensive network of contact centers and work-at-home agents. We are 26,000 customer experience specialists at 50 contact centers across 22 countries, delivering services in 33 languages to international brands in various industry verticals.
What You’ll Be Doing
- Become an expert and provide an outstanding experience to our customers
- Assess nature of product or service issues and resolve basic to complex support problems for customer inquiries received via email and phone (and occasionally live chat).
- Use a variety of modern communication channels to offer the best possible service
- Administratively process the customer experience cases via different computer applications
What we would like to see on your CV
- Fluent language skills in English and German
- Exceptional writing and speaking abilities to provide clear and empathetic customer support through email and live chat.
- Must demonstrate strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Requires basic software knowledge
- Must be able to efficiently manage multiple projects and tasks at the same time.
- Secondary school is requires
- Displays passion for and responsibility to the customer.
- Displays innovation in everything you do.
- A strong drive to complete tasks.
- Displays personal and corporate integrity.
What’s In It for You
- Work experience in international company and multilingual team
- Excellent atmosphere, friendly and diverse environment, teamwork
- We believe the health and happiness of our people is central to our success as a business – to achieve this we offer free fruit days and office massage.
- Internal training and career opportunities
- Wide range of financial and in-kind benefits
- Flexible work environment and working schedule
- Casual dress code