Why this role matters
Transcom is a global customer experience specialist, providing customer care, sales, technical support and credit management services through our extensive network of contact centers and work-at-home agents. We are 26,000 customer experience specialists at 50 contact centers across 22 countries, delivering services in 33 languages to international brands in various industry verticals.
What You’ll Be Doing
- Become an expert and provide an outstanding experience to our customers
- Assess the nature of product or service issues and resolve basic to complex support problems for customer inquiries received via phone
- Use a variety of modern communication channels to offer the best possible service
- Administratively process the customer experience cases via different computer applications
What we would like to see on your CV
- Fluent language skills in German and English
- Exceptional writing and speaking abilities to provide clear and empathetic customer support
- Must demonstrate strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Requires basic software knowledge
- Must be able to efficiently manage multiple projects and tasks at the same time
- Secondary school is required
- Displays passion for and responsibility to the customer
- Displays innovation in everything you do
- A strong drive to complete tasks
- Displays personal and corporate integrity
What we offer
- Work experience in an international company and multilingual team
- Excellent atmosphere, friendly and diverse environment, teamwork
- We believe the health and happiness of our people are central to our success as a business – to achieve this we offer free fruit days
- Paid 3 weeks training and guidance in working with a reputable and strong brand. Opportunity to further develop yourself with a focus on skills development.
- An ambitious and stable employer with long-term goals.
- Competitive remuneration package
- We work together in teams and together towards a common goal where everyone helps each other.
- Flexible work environment and working schedule
- Work at home after probation period