“The best thing about Transcom is the career and development opportunities the company offers. The variety of tasks together with the good team spirit makes Transcom an enjoyable workplace.”
Grow with us! Start your professional career with Transcom today and learn more about how to create the most outstanding customer service ever!
Why this role matters
Transcom is a global customer experience specialist, providing customer care, sales, technical support and collections services through our extensive network of contact centers and work-at-home agents. As a team, we have high ambitions – going for leadership in customer experience, we focus on quality in everything we do.
What You’ll Be Doing
- Become an expert and provide an outstanding experience to our customers
- Assess nature of product or service issues and resolve basic to complex support problems for customer inquiries received via email and phone (and occasionally live chat).
- Use a variety of modern communication channels to offer the best possible service
- Administratively process the customer experience cases via different computer applications
What we would like to see on your CV
- Fluent language skills in English and Dutch
- Exceptional writing and speaking abilities to provide clear and empathetic customer support through email and live chat.
- Must demonstrate strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Requires basic software knowledge
- Must be able to efficiently manage multiple projects and tasks at the same time.
- Secondary school is requires
- Displays passion for and responsibility to the customer.
- Displays innovation in everything you do.
- A strong drive to complete tasks.
- Displays personal and corporate integrity.
What’s In It For You
- Work experience in international company and multilingual team
- Excellent atmosphere, friendly and diverse environment, teamwork
- We believe the health and happiness of our people is central to our success as a business – to achieve this we offer free fruit days and office massage.
- Internal training and career opportunities
- Wide range of financial and in-kind benefits
- Flexible work environment and working schedule
- Casual dress code